Sunday, October 30, 2005

Courtney Taylor On the Quarterback Depth Chart?

It's true that Courtney Taylor's touchdown pass Saturday was one that only a mother or an Auburn fan could love. The former high school quarterback looked a little rusty on the throw but it accomplished its mission.

"I'd brag on my arm a little bit but I can't let Brandon hear because he might get jealous and be looking over his shoulders at me coming up the depth chart," said Taylor, who also finished with 39 receiving yards on three catches.
"I'm on the depth chart now, about fifth string right now."

We love Courtney but let's hope he sticks to catching the ball. However, there was one side perk, he's been on every highlight reel for the past 24 hours including ESPN's SportsCenter.

Click here to read more...

No comments: