Friday, July 21, 2006

Montae Pitts Transfer To Jacksonville State - Thank God!

The Montae Pitts experiment ended at Auburn on Thursday. The maligned senior may go down as the worst big-play cornerback in Auburn history. There was nothing more sickening than watching the back of that number 19 jersey trying to run down a receiver. For the life of me, I never understood how he made it on the field.

You may remember that last month, Pitts was arrested on DUI charges. I will give him this, he left with class. He placed the blame on himself and moved on.

Click here to read the story...

Email us at footballsaturday@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»