Sunday, August 27, 2006

There's Nothing Like Saturday Night on the Road in the SEC

A lot of the reason Auburn is a preseason top five team is because of its home schedule. With LSU, Florida and Georgia all coming to Pat Dye Field, Auburn is expected to have a decided home field advantage. That got me thinking. Where are the toughest places to play in the SEC? Below is my list. I leave Jordan-Hare Stadium out of the mix to be objective. Let me know your thoughts.

Click here to read the story...

Email us at footballsaturday@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Jay Coulter said...

Greg, I agree. Those cowbells were load. I was over there during that streak. I'll give it to Sherrill, he had it going for a while.

Jenny said...

I think I'll have to go with LSU's Tiger Stadium. You are right--the French and rednecks don't mix well together, especially with this redneck.