Saturday, September 02, 2006

Go 2 Guy Changes Tune

Last night when I posted the column from Seattle Post-Intelligencer columnist Jim Moore, the response was incredible. FSITS had more than a 1,000 hits in just over an hour. Many of you took matters into your own hands and decided to drop Mr. Moore "a note".

Today he responded. And boy did his tune change. He couldn't say enough about the hospitality of the Auburn people. While not completely losing his sarcasm, he did try to make up with the Auburn people in his own way.

I have to give him credit for addressing the emails. He could have easily ignored us and no one in the Northwest would have known about the reaction he got. Do I like him anymore than I did yesterday. Nope. But deep down I have a feeling he knows he was a jerk.

So in the spirit of Auburn, I forgive you Jim. As for my readers who "gave Jim a ring," I have tears in my eyes. You make me proud. It's great to be an Auburn Tiger.

Email us at footballsaturday@yahoo.com

No comments: