Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Scarbinsky Captures Sentiment Of The State

This column by Kevin Scarbinsky nails the sentiment of people across the state today. Every Auburn person I spoke with despite being disappointed, felt good about this Tiger football team.

As I said here Saturday night, I feel like we have the best team in the conference. If we can work on the details these next two weeks, we should be in solid position to beat Georgia and Alabama.

As for Alabama, all the people I spoke with today that wear Crimson voiced concern. They realize that their team has a lot of work to do before they can beat LSU or Auburn.

It's certainly a weird feeling to see Auburn people confident with two losses and Alabama fans worried despite being undefeated.

To that I say we've got them right where we want them.

Click here to read Scarbinsky's column...

Email us at footballsaturday@yahoo.com

No comments: